The Government of Alberta, in collaboration with the Canadian Green Building Council, is supporting a mission to bring a delegation of 10 Alberta companies to exhibit at Greenbuild International Conference & Expo in Boston, November 8-10 2017.
What you need to know about the Alberta Pavilion
- Exhibitor costs are offset through the Alberta Export Expansion Package (AEEP).
- Subject to eligibly criteria, Alberta companies participating in this program may be eligible to further offset up to 50 per cent of associated travel costs through the AEEP.
- 2 complimentary Alberta Chapter – CaGBC memberships (up to $200 value) to each organization.
- Company profile in the Alberta 2017 Greenbuild Company Directory, a listing of firms and organizations involved in the Alberta mission to Greenbuild. Your one page profile will also be used in a follow-up mission to the International Builders Show Orlando in January, 2018.
- Market Intelligence Seminar, company pitch sessions and B2B programming organized by the Consulate General of Canada in Boston.
For further information click here.