What’s New with CCDC
CCDC is introducing a new on-demand webinar library. Find out about essential contract knowledge on your own time. Find topics that will benefit both your professional career and your company with our suite of educational videos. Presented by the CCDC document authors, learning from subject matter experts during every webinar.
Choose from a wide variety of webinars, covering such topics as:
- Commonly used contracts like CCDC 2 and CCDC 5B;
- How to choose the right project delivery method;
- CCDC 9 statutory declarations;
- Calling bids, insurance, and bonding;
- and More!
Catch a live webinar in June on CCDC 3
Join them on June 8 from 13:00 to 14:30 (ET) for a comprehensive overview of CCDC 3, a standard prime contract between the owner and prime contractor to perform the required work on an actual-cost basis. This typically includes time, labour and materials, plus a fee, consisting of a percentage and/or fixed amount.
During this 90-minute CCDC Document Webinar, you will learn:
- The roles, responsibilities, and risks of each party;
- When to use CCDC 3;
- The challenges inherent to cost plus contracts;
- When and how to apply reimbursable costs;
- and Important points about the contractor’s fee and execution plan.
Register today to reserve you spot!
English – CCDC 3 webinar: June 8, 13:00 – 14:30 (ET)French – CCDC 3 webinar: June 22, 13:00 – 14:30 (ET)