January 2021 marks one year since Alberta Infrastructure’s Vendor Performance Management (VPM) Program has been operational. To date, the program has reached 120 vendors working on 178 contracts.
As part of the Alberta Infrastructure’s commitment to evaluating and continuously improving the program, Alberta Infrastructure welcomes feedback on the program, whether or not your company has had the opportunity to participate in the program.
Incorporating input from industry association representatives, a number of virtual feedback sessions are scheduled in February and March to hear industry’s views.
- Open Sessions:
- February 17, 2021 – 1:30 p.m. Register for the WebEx session
- February 24, 2021– 1:30 p.m. Register for the WebEx session
- Companies who have already participated in the VPM Program will receive an invitation to provide their feedback at separate focus group sessions scheduled on the following dates:
- February 11, 2021 (consultants)
- February 19, 2021 (contractors)
- February 26, 2021 (consultants)
- March 3, 2021 (contractors)
Each WebEx session is 1.5 hours and participants have the choice to use video or to call in.
If you have any questions or are unable to make any of the times above but would still like to provide your comments, we would encourage you to fill out the survey or to reach out to Alberta Infrastructure’s VPM Program at email@example.com.
Information about the VPM Program is available on Alberta Infrastructure’s website.